[Xastir] tnc2-ui

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 31 11:16:42 EDT 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Hi, I use xastir with a THD7 and everything is wonderful. We are
> planning to install it on the local radio club; however there we have a
> TNC2 - UI device, it can also work "standalone" and we have versions
> with gps integrated or not.
>
> Unfortunately it won't work with the regulat tnc-startup.sys, is there
> some config file or hint so that I can make it work? I have a working
> UI-view startup file, if needed.

Just copy the UI-View startup file to
/usr/local/share/xastir/config/ directory, name it something that
doesn't conflict with one of the other current names, and then call
that filename out in the Interface->Properties dialog for the
correct interface.

You may have to run it through dos2unix first, you may not (to
convert it from a DOS file to a Unix file).  Try it as-is first.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer