[Xastir] mailing list archives ?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:50:22 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 ph.ttv at free.fr wrote:

> how knows how to access to the archives of this mailing list ?

on the left, and near the top of the two mailing list pages are
links to the archives.

> I'm not able load a map (.geo created with we7U 's script)
> ==> error = couldn' t not open .... ./xastir/config/locations.sys (not existing
> in fact)
>
> and couldn' t not open .... ./xastir/data/locations_db.dat

Those two errors will show up until you "index" at least one map.
You can index maps in the "Map" menu.  After you do that, the maps
will show up in the "Map Chooser" dialog.

In order to use raster image maps (gif/png/jpg), you need to have
ImageMagick support compiled into Xastir.  Does it list ImageMagick
in the Help->About dialog, or does it appear in your "summary.log"
file?