[Xastir] Prblem with geotiff's

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 3 12:05:07 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Jason Cox wrote:

> 	just a few more problems with my geotiff's.
> I have managed to sort out the last lot of problems using mapfgd.pl to
> rescale ( though it did not work with out My intervention to fix the fgd
> file ... ). Now when the tiff is displayed it is scaled but if I pick
> the centre of the tiff and zoom in , it starts to cut of the top until
> zoom 24, when it is still displaying above the centre mark of the page.
> One more and it's off the bottom.
> Any help ?

Perhaps Tom or Derrick might have a few spare moments to look at it,
if you make the map data available to them somehow (but don't send
it to the list).  If not, perhaps I can look at it within the next
week or two.  It sounds like you're close.

> PS
> 	Any idea how long until ./configure  accepts CFLAGS correctly ?

Is it on the feature request list or the bug list?  Seen how long
the feature request list is these days?  ;-)