[Xastir] error message?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 5 17:15:05 EST 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Chris wrote:

> I normally start xastir from a shell and sometimes get,
>
> "Warning:  XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list"

That call is only used once, in a function called by
db.c:compute_decorations().

It's trying to compute the offsets from the edge of the window
decorations to the edge of the non-decorated portion of the dialog.

It probably won't hurt anything having these messages appear once in
a while.  I don't see them on any of my systems though.