[Xastir] Xastir leaking (socket) file descriptors?

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Sun Nov 7 20:34:00 EST 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> I just added a "close(fd)" at the point where the Festival connect
> fails.  That should close the unconnected socket and take it out of
> your tables.  Try CVS later to see if that solves the problem once
> and for all.

I just did a cvs update and recompiled Xastir. I enabled the festival
announcements from the speech options again and I can see the festival
connection errors (by now about 20 lines) on the terminal I started
Xastir. But lsof doesn't list any unknown protocol sockets beloning to
Xastir any more. So it looks like that did the trick.

   Tapio