[Xastir] create_appshell text_output2 messages

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:41:51 EST 2004

I get hundreds (or maybe thousands) of this message in the terminal
window where I start xastir:

Warning:
     Name: create_appshell text_output2
     Class: XmTextField
     Character '\260' not supported in font.  Discarded.

They seem to be related to mouse movement, possibly when the mouse
crosses a window boundary (but that's a guess).

Lastest xastir (CVS update about 5 hours ago), but it's been doing this
for a few weeks.  Fedora Core 2, latest updates installed.

It's more than a bit annoying, since I can't see the error messages
when I'm indexing some questionable maps.

Any clues?

-Jason
kg4wsv