[Xastir] festival

Tim Schall ka7pbi at fortgirlfriend.com
Wed Nov 10 20:01:42 EST 2004

Wes:

Like the others have said, check your hosts file.  On my particular SuSE linux
installation it's in the '/etc' directory.  Somewhere in there should be a
line that looks something like:

	127.0.0.1       localhost

You may find one that says something like

	127.0.0.1	MYPCNAME

If you do, take it out or change it so it looks like the first one.  You may
have to restart your DNS system or reboot for the changes to take effect.

Tim