[Xastir] Cygwin Xastir help needed

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Nov 13 17:58:30 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 08:54:51AM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kk6rw at kk6rw.com> flavor, containing:
> Tom,
>

> The #endif solved the problem. ./configure, make, and make install worked
> fine. Thanks!

Yeah, I tested it out on my cygwin machine before I committed the change.

> Would this problem have caused a problem with Shapefiles not available in
> Xastir? I have errors during ./configure shown on the image at
> http://www.kk6rw.com/shapefilerr.png  thats show usability of shapefil  --
> no.

I doubt it.

> I've followed instructions in README.win32 but cannot get shapefiles to
> show on map chooser.
>
> Any suggestions or what to check?

Do you have shapelib installed?  The errors you see in configure are saying
it isn't.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "Politics consists of choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable."
                                      -- John Kenneth Galbraith