[Xastir] XASTIR not picking up maps

vk4tec vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Nov 13 19:32:29 EST 2004

Sure looks like it

configure:13784: checking for magick/api.h
configure:13791: result: no
configure:13803: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick include files:
Building w/o ImageMagick support. ***
configure:13933: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -pipe -Wall -pthread
-I/usr/local/include   -I/usr/X11R6/include
-DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\"${prefix}/s
hare/xastir\" -Wl,--no-keep-memory -L/usr/local/lib   -L/usr/X11R6/lib
conftest.c   -lXpm -lrt -lcurl -lXm -lXt -lXp -lXext -lm   -lSM -l
ICE -lX11  -lpcre >&5