[Xastir] Cygwin and ImageMagick ?

Bennett, Joe joe at ka3nam.com
Sat Nov 20 20:48:32 EST 2004

Is there still an issue with this? I just installed Cygwin on WinXP, compiled
shapelib, cvs'ed Xastir about an hour ago and when I perform the ./configure
it will not find ImageMagik. I did install libxml2-devel package as stated
below, but still no dice... Ideas?

Here is a snipet of what I'm seeing:

checking for Magick-config... yes
checking magick/api.h usability... no
checking magick/api.h presence... no
checking for magick/api.h... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick
include files:  Building w/o ImageMagick support. ***
configure: creating ./config.status

-Joe
KA3NAM