[Xastir] Server Port vs. Internet Server?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 27 19:37:45 EST 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Kevin Ratcliff wrote:

> After comparing the outputs of an APRS Internet server and the Xastir
> server port I think you are right; Dmapper is looking for a different
> line-end. I can email the author of Dmapper to see if he will consider
> modifying his code, or is this something that should be changed at the
> Xastir end?

It depends on whether the way Xastir is doing it is "correct" per
the non-existent APRS-IS spec, hi hi.

What are the details?  I can easily tweak Xastir to do the same
line-ends on the Xastir server port.  Just have to make sure it's
the right thing to do in this case.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer