[Xastir] Re: Station Info

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Oct 2 11:59:31 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Tracking  N9XTN-11 (a Balloon) with autoupdate ON
> It redisplays the whole trace every update.
> Gets really bad after 50 or so points on the track
> Should it not just add to the list the latest and not spend 5 minutes
> redisplaying the whole track ?

I haven't used that feature in a year or two.  Is it taking a long
time to fill in the station info dialog with the track info, or is
it redrawing the map constantly and taking 5 minutes doing so?

Perhaps a bit of profiling while running with that dialog open will
yield some interesting data...

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer