[Xastir] WX Counties

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Oct 4 08:50:29 EDT 2004

Note, also, that NWS is getting away from COUNTY warnings and going to
polygons.

Curt, I can make available the CONUS warnings shapefiles.  They're
updated every 5 minutes.  I snag them, currently, from NOAA PRH for
Mesonet.  They're a LOT smaller than USrad.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173