[Xastir] Slackware packages of Xastir and support libs available

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 04:27:01 EDT 2004

Greetings to all users of Xastir!

While installing Xastir and it's support libs to my new Slackware 10
installation this evening, I decided to not break the slack package
manager by installing directly from source.  Instead, I made Slackware
packages of the AX.25 utilities from ax25.sourceforge.net, as well as
the more common Xastir graphics libraries for use on my system.  I've
decided to make these packages available for download.  You can
download them at:

ftp://ftp.jutley.org/xastir

Note:  I did not include festival, gpsman, gdal, or ogr support in my
compile of Xastir.  I also have not provided packages for those
programs which are already on a Slack 10 distribution CD.

I hope these packages are of use to some of you!

Jeremy
KF3EL/7