[Xastir] Re: Crash on 64-bit FC3

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 7 11:32:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Jim King wrote:

> A little bit of looking at the source code was inspirational, and I
> think I've found the problem.  It looks to me like the XtVaXXX functions
> require a NULL as the final parameter to signal the end of argument
> list.

I believe there are quite a few more X11 calls that are in this same
boat.  It'll take quite a code audit to find them all, but this
needs to be done.

Anyone want to sign on to do the whole thing?

Should we each take a few files, or at least each claim one file at
a time publicly on the list so that we don't duplicate efforts?