[Xastir] CVS server?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 7 23:05:57 EDT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> > (cvs [update aborted]: connect to
> > cvs.xastir.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed
> > out)
>
> No, sourceforge CVS is probably screwed for non-developers again.

Wasn't there a change a while back, something about not doing the
project name in the cvs server hostname anymore on SourceForge?  I
remember having to tweak all of my CVS directories so that I could
use it.

I have this as the hostname in my CVS/Root files:

    cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/xastir

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer