[Xastir] Xastir 1.4.1 Mac OS X

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 8 10:09:11 EDT 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Jose Perez wrote:

> Yes. I run cvs now and recompile Xastir but start in English or
> Spanish when edir xastir.cnf

I get the idea we're misunderstanding each other slightly.

The latest code in developer's CVS has been fixed.  The "-l" option
for the different languages works again.  At some point when you do
a "cvs update" from the anonymous CVS server (a different server
that synchronizes periodically with the developer's server), then
you'll have the working code as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  You were the first to
report that problem, and I fixed it as quickly as I could.