[Xastir] TigerMaps

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 03:05:16 EDT 2004

I've also done a bunch of debian installs lately, and my ImageMagick
stuff is hosed, too.

Debian complains when I try to downgrade the package, and the newest
package won't pick up in ./configure.  It finds Magick_config, but the
test file won't compile.

I'm still playing with it, so.

Meanwhile, check to make sure that ImageMagick is being picked up duing
the configuration process.

Dick R. KC8OBZ