[Xastir] Use fcc_data and rac_data for command-line utility?

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 03:37:45 EDT 2004

Yeah, it would be pretty simple.  Sorry for being sarcastic, but a
simple tool exists, but I can't recall the name, something like Group
Regular Expresssions and Print.

Just make a script that searches FCC and falls back on RAC if FCC fails.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Dick Reichenbach. - KC8OBZ