[Xastir] Map pointers page down?

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Oct 20 11:12:21 EDT 2004

The Wiki will be back Real Soon Now.   I'm just about done moving everything from
a server in the garage on DSL to a real colo system.  The wiki is a bit tricky and is
the last to get switched over.   None of the data has been lost -- it just takes time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.   It'll be better - faster - stronger when the move is complete.

Bill