[Xastir] Compiling Xastir with ax25

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Wed Oct 20 14:28:39 EDT 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> GRRR, I hate mailing lists that don't set the reply-to address to be the list

I hate ones that do. I'm proficient with my mail client;-)

> ln -s libax25.so.0 /usr/lib/libax25.so

If your package system includes -devel packages, these usually come from
there.

> You might also need to do that with other libraries in the libax25
> package, and if you used the debian package to install libax25, PLEASE

See above, before you report a bug to someone, make sure you have the
-devel package (but I assume if you had headers you do). But by all means,
if it's missing, report it!