[Xastir] Maps, again!

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Oct 23 15:55:16 EDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 01:30:41PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
>  You need all the right information, too: DPI of the
> scan, projection and datum of the source map, and good tie points.  If your
> map has labeld grid lines for the coordinate system of its projection that are
> nicely visible in the image, that last bit might be less troublesome than the
> ones I've had to deal with.

I looked at the web site you pointed at, and it looks like the datum and
projection are such that GRASS wouldn't have much trouble.  Can you put
one of your tiff images on a web site  so that  I might see if I can
pull it into grass and do something reasonable with it?

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."