[Xastir] Fwd: Maps won't display?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Oct 24 21:01:52 EDT 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Tim Schall wrote:

> Copied /root/.xastir/tmp/map.gif into image info.
> image_info got: /root/.xastir/tmp/map.gif
> Entered ImageMagick code.
> Attempting to open: /root/.xastir/tmp/map.gif
> xastir: UnableToOpenBlob.

That's not an Xastir message, but an ImageMagick error message.
It seems that ImageMagick isn't capable of reading a GIF file?
Check the MAGICK_HOME bit in README.win32 to see if that might fix
it.  Yea, I know you're on Linux.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer