[Xastir] Mapping repeaters ?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Oct 28 15:27:38 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 03:00:24PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net> flavor, containing:
> What would be the best way to add some repeaters to my Xastir display. I am
> not interested in publishing these as objects, I just want them to display on
> my map. I suspect that one (or more) of the many map formats that Xastir
> supports would be ideal for this, but I'm not sure which one.
>
> If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

A shapefile map is probably a very easy way to do it.  There's an example
of how to "roll your own" point-type shapefile map in README.MAPS.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "Politics consists of choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable."
                                      -- John Kenneth Galbraith