[Xastir] Re: 'Owning' COW ID?

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu Oct 28 15:38:17 EDT 2004

> Geez.  Even for Cows In Space, we used full-up TNC trackers so we could
> A) hear traffic and not clobber other cows, and B) receive differential
> corrections.  If cows can do it, can't hams?

Anybody have a copy of the Farside Cartoon with the cows standing up and
visiting after the cars are gone?   We could add captions of how they
were discussing which path to use out in the pasture.

"I use FENCEPOST,FENCEPOST,FENCEPOST"

"I use cowN-N"

"If you use a milk5-5 or larger, it's off to the slaugherhouse for you..."