[Xastir] Weather Stations

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Fri Oct 29 11:30:28 EDT 2004

>   The decision to add weather telemetry info wasn't so bad, in that it

Speaking of Weather Telemetry, I'm currently considering getting
'santa' to get me a Weather Station.  I've a linux box running here
24/7 already, so I would just get another serial port for it or
something like that. Does anyone on the list have strong opinions on
models? If you think its 'too' off topic please email me off list.

To bring this email back 'on topic', I finally managed to track down a
second 2.5mm Jack (I've to order a bunch but they won't be here until
next week) for my pocket tracker to Foretrex 101 (very impressive unit)
interface unit, so hopefully EI7IG on foot shall be coming to a screen
near you via xastir in the next few hours (If it stops raining) :)

Also (Gerry, Tom, Curt) re the Irish maps. I'm awating a copy of the
manual/book for GRASS, and I'll get back to this when it arrives.

Have a nice evening/morning.

Regards
John
--