[Xastir] weather station info......

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Thu Sep 9 11:00:17 EDT 2004

The Davis is not directly supported. A program called meteo
http://meteo.othello.ch and mysql are required. See the readme in
/xastir/davis directory. Then you can pull the data off with either
xastir or any program that can query the sql database.

Curt could you add that foot note to davis support on your matrix? Is
anyone working on direct serial support for Davis?

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY