[Xastir] Message ACK question

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Thu Sep 9 22:37:24 EDT 2004

Ok, think I found my problem...for some reason my TNC isn't decoding the
ACK's from other people so it's not an Xastir issue at all but hardware.

Guess I should finally break down and get a new TNC and retire this
ancient KAM that never worked well :(

I setup AGW on my notebook with a spare radio listening in while I did
some message tests...and there were a lot of things that AGW picked up
which my KAM never registered.

The one question I still have is....does the color coding that's been
mentioned not work with KISS interface?  Because I've never seen
anything in other colors relating to messages.  Or is there a setting
somewhere I have to change?

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ