[Xastir] Num-lock

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 13 18:19:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Rick Green wrote:

>   There must be a way.  I know of no other X application which behaves
> differently when NumLock is asserted. At the moment, I have Konsole, xmms,
> Mozilla, and Acrobat reader open (SuSE 8.1 w/ KDE)  Only xastir complains
> about NumLock.

There's most certainly another way.  We just haven't put in the time
yet to figure it out.  The Num/Caps/ScrollLock keys change the
numbers that we get back for mouse and keyboard operations, and
we're doing our own mouse/keyboard callbacks within Xastir, so it
messes us up.

Check whether that particular thing is on the Feature Request list
on SourceForge (I think it is).  Add it to the list if not.