[Xastir] reconfigured with ax25 support

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 13 22:32:55 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Johnny wrote:

> OK
> I reconfigured with no problems with ax25 support now I do see packet
> data coming through the BayPac BP-2M with out a map just grid.
> OK now I need a Oklahoma map how do i get it with ez. What do i half to
> do to get a map to work.

Read README.MAPS.  Also visit the Map Pointers link off
www.xastir.org, but change the "www" part to "wiki" to get there.

You should be able to get dosAPRS/WinAPRS/PocketAPRS maps to work
without adding in any additional map libraries.  Start there and
then work your way into the more complicated maps.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer