[Xastir] Did the inf2geo.pl

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:52:34 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Johnny wrote:

> Did the inf2geo.pl usacntrl I do see the loading /usa/usacntrl.geo but I
> don't see any map.  I did restart xastir and still no map.
> What else do I need to do .

Make sure you're zoomed in to the proper place/zoom level where you
can see the map.  If you're out at world level and you've got a
small area for the raster map, it's sometimes very hard to locate.

Also:  Make sure that you've got ImageMagick support compiled into
Xastir (Should be listed in Help->About).  I suppose it's possible
that you have ImageMagick installed on your system so that
inf2geo.pl would work, but you might not have ImageMagick support
compiled into Xastir, so then you'd not see the map.  If indexing
worked though and you are seeing the "loading" message on the status
line, you've got ImageMagick support in there.