[Xastir] Soundcard Modem For Idiots?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Wed Sep 15 10:12:04 EDT 2004

You have certainly taken me much further than I was before!

I greatly appreciate your help, maybe someone else on the list can help me
debug it from here.

ifconfig does show ax0, so there is some other problem - looks like it is not
in the Xastir code, but in one of the libraries that it calls (specifically,
the call to ax25_config_load_ports() is returning 0).

Thank you for all of your help!

--
William McKeehan
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net