[Xastir] OT: Radar animation of the storm

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 16 00:49:08 EDT 2004

Those of you who have been using the US Radar mosaic in xastir might
find the following 2 sites of interest.  The SeaCOOS site
(http://nautilus.baruch.sc.edu/seacoos_misc/show_anim_logs.phtml) is
getting a specially created radar mosaic from my group (Texas Mesonet);
the other site (http://mesonet.tamu.edu/products/radar/LevelII.html) is
one of our development sites about to go live.  Actually... it went live
a week ago for Frances and got pretty wide play in Florida.

Hope this wasn't offensive to anyone... it's how I've spent my time this
week in DC instead of looking at xastir!

73, gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020
FAX:  979.847.8578 Pager:  979.228.0173