[Xastir] Shapefile Question

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Sep 19 22:47:45 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Bennett, Joe wrote:

> Thanks! Never thought to look at the Xastir docs for a shapefile
> question... :)
>

> Everythings installed and working... I am still wondering if there is a way to
> layer the wx alerts so the map stays on top...???

The map on top of the weather alerts?  No, you can't do that in
Xastir.  We have three layers of pixmaps that we're writing to as we
draw things.  First layer = maps.  Second layer = first layer +
weather alerts drawn on top.  Third layer = second layer +
symbols/tracks drawn on top.  We then copy the third layer to the
X11 display and we're done.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer