[Xastir] Cursor position using MGRS

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Sep 22 12:01:22 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 07:20:34AM -0500, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <xastir at bwm.us> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> I was just looking at the coordinate system configuration menu,
> prompted by a post on the APRS SIG. I noticed that whatever coordinate
> configuration chosen the location of the cursor is displayed on the
> bottom of the xastir window except when MGRS is selected. Was this
> intentional or is this a bug?

I just clicked "MGRS" and see the cursor position in MGRS displayed in the
status line.  This chould be a platform dependent bug if it doesn't work for
you.  What version and platform are you using?

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
(1) Ignorance of your profession is best concealed by solemnity and silence,
which pass for profound knowledge upon the generality of mankind.
                -------"Advice to Officers of the British Army", 1783