[Xastir] Re: Automake woes [CVS update]

russo at bogodyn.org russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Sep 27 12:54:03 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep, 2004, archer at eskimo.com wrote:
>On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 russo at bogodyn.org wrote:
>
>> "automake --version" and "autoconf --version" should be used to see that
>> the correct version is actually first in your path.  If not, you'll have to
>> adjust your path or install correct versions elsewhere in your path.
>>
>> This would probably make a good addition to FAQ.
>
>And the reason it's not there yet is???  ;-)

Coz I hadn't committed it yet, of course.  Should be in anon cvs in a
few hours.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
  As a confirmed melancholic, I can testify that the best and maybe only
  antidote for melancholia is action. However, like most melancholics, I
  suffer also from sloth. -- Edward Abbey, American anarchist