[Xastir] Network congestion

Don Hitt DCHitt at yardley.com
Sun Apr 10 14:20:35 EDT 2005

Before we make drastic path changes to our digi system why don't we fix some bugs.

I have a number of UIDIGI's around me and I don't believe that WIDE1-1 does the same number of digi repeats as a WIDE.

I see it going through one digi and getting the path changed from WIDE1-1 to WIDE1 with the * still on the previous path entry.
Then it goes through another digi and the path is changed from WIDE1 to WIDE1*.

So around here a WIDE1-1 means that you want to go thru two wides. If this is the way it is supposed to work then WIDE1-1 is not the same as WIDE or RELAY.

Why don't we fix some of these things before we worry about changing the world.

Don
KB2ZE