[Xastir] Cropping images

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Apr 17 20:50:12 EDT 2005

Which radar image are you using?  There are several alternatives.  I
don't have Canadian radar sites, but I do have all the US sites.  While
the CONUS image I make really is too big, we've been looking at an
on-the-fly image grab using the Web Map Server specification.  I can't
really say when that's gonna be ready for prime time, however, in Xastir.

gerry