[Xastir] Xastir / Solaris 10 Sparc

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 20:18:21 EDT 2005

Sorry Curt:  I've been caught up in work and never got back to you about
this problem.  Have you gotten any ideas about the solution scince we
last talked or do you need more data?

Ruben: the problem seems to happen to me as well on Solaris 8.  The
temporary solution is to disable transmitting to the Internet server.

Edit the xastir.cnf file (with xastir shut down) and change
DEVICE0_TXMT:1 to DEVICE0_TXMT:0

Actually if the internet server isn't on device 0 then use whatever
device number is appropriate.

Then Xasitir will run and do everything except act as an Igate.

I'm glad than another Solaris user has finally had this problem.  I was
beginning to think I was the only one!!!

Dick Reichenbach. KC8OBZ