[Xastir] Xastir / Solaris 10 Sparc

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 22 13:03:16 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, [iso-8859-1] Rubén Navarro Huedo wrote:

> If somebody needs it, we have a Solaris 10 /Sparc server only for things like
> this (test and learning).
> We could give you a shell account.
> It has installed VNC, then you could test this bug.

I have no hardware to test this on plus I'm on dial-up so VNC is not
really an option (and I'm not sure I have the time to work on this
at the moment either!).

I'm afraid it'll have to be someone else that solves this one for
Solaris & HP/UX.  I'll be glad to get the fixes into CVS if someone
can come up with a reasonable fix.