[Xastir] tnc startup files

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sun Apr 24 00:48:23 EDT 2005

Standard TNC2 firmware (except really early versions) has a command
"kiss on" which, when followed by a "restart" will put it into KISS
mode.  I only use KISS interfaces so use a dedicated KISS eprom myself.

73,
Bob, N7XY

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 09:43:38PM -0600, Hurt, Gerald wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have a TNC2, but don't they need the KISS eprom
> for any kiss operations? If not, then you have to run in converse mode.
> Let me know if I'm wrong, I passed on buying one because of this, I
> might try to find another!
>
> Jay
> 73 de N0XVB

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net