[Xastir] debian sarge

Marten Beels mbeels at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 19:21:29 EDT 2005

Ok, I've been working on this and I haven't made any
progress.  I have debian package from Paul's site for
the older version 1.2 of libgdal1:

http://www.paulbaker.net/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/gdal/

But I can't figure out how to make apt-get install
that package.  I'm pretty new with linux, I tried
adding the paul baker site to my sources.list file,
but apparently I'm not using the right syntax or
something.

Thanks for any help you might have...

Marten

<quote>