[Xastir] Tx'd power/gain info

Mike Markowski mm at UDel.Edu
Wed Feb 2 11:43:22 EST 2005

I'm using the latest CVS snapshot of xastir and notice that my
transmitted station info is always the default "Current Power Gain: 4W @
40ft HAAT, 2dB omni, range 3.4mi" regardless of how I set the config
info.  Yet when I go into File => Configure => Station it shows the
correct non-default power, height, gain info I've previously set.  Has
anyone else noticed this?

Also, after going into the config/station menu, the map display area
then correctly shows my power/gain circle (when it's being displayed),
but drops back to the 4W/40'/2dB circle after the next ax.25 tx.  Just
wondering if I've set up something wrong, or if it's a glitch in the code.

Thanks,
Mike  AB3AP