[Xastir] 2004 Tiger Files

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Tue Feb 15 16:58:47 EST 2005

When the new tapr.org server goes online soon there should be plenty of
disk space available (80 GB drive, currently 66 GB free), as well as a
good connection (colo at a server farm).  It will have all of the maps
currently on the present tapr.org (which has quite limited free space)
as well, so this would be an appopriate site.

Bob, N7XY