[Xastir] new error

John Kraus KC4ZGQ jfkraus3 at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 17:44:22 EST 2005

I seem to have gotten CVS working.  Gale and Curts advice worked.  Now I
have the crashed at the ./configure step.  I will post the config.log on
my site at in case the paste below gets garbled.  I would cut just the
important part if I knew where to find it.

http://kc4zgq.com/config.log

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by xastir configure 1.4.1, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##
## --------- ##

hostname = mepis1
uname -m = i586
uname -r = 2.6.7
uname -s = Linux
uname -v = #1 Wed Aug 18 09:36:46 EDT 2004

/usr/bin/uname -p = unknown
/bin/uname -X     = unknown

/bin/arch              = i586
/usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown