[Xastir] XASTIR requst

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 27 19:19:45 EST 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Andrew Rich wrote:

> One of the handiest things we are finding lately is a digipeater coverage
> plot.
>
> How hard would it be to
>
> 1) Add a list of digis to monitor
> 2) Draw a line, or place a dot and leave it there where a car has driven,
> from the digi.

I would think that some scripts/programs which process data from log
files or a live feed would be a better solution.  I've done so
before with Perl scripts which monitor a live internet feed and
create APRS objects in a file.  Read those objects back into Xastir
and you see a map of all of the positions.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer