[Xastir] Refactored/rewritten/split xastir

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jan 2 10:44:44 EST 2005

Realistically, I'd recommend the new project.  It's going to take some
time to see a workable Xaster-TNG (Gene Roddenberry is rolling in his
grave, no doubt), so there will be some maintenance on Xastir as we know
it.  If a new developer corps arises, that's great.

A lot of discussion goes into project forks in the Open Source world.
This isn't a project fork, in my mind, but an orderly progression and
evolution.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173