[Xastir] Print and/or screen dump

Tim Gimmel tim at gimmel.org
Mon Jan 3 23:07:14 EST 2005

Curt,
Downloaded the latest CVS and snapshots are fixed!!! See debug below:

Image: /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/map.gif
Image size 1276 888
XX: 0 YY:0 Sx 431.338039 1 Sy 340.383315 1
Image size 1276 888
Unique colors = 14
XX: 0 YY:0 Sx 431.338039 1 Sy 340.383315 1
image matte is 0
Taking Snapshot
Creating /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.xpm
Convert /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.xpm
==> /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.png
  Done creating png.
Caught Signal USR1, Doing a snapshot! Signal No 10
Taking Snapshot
Creating /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.xpm
Convert /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.xpm
==> /home/tim/.xastir/tmp/snapshot.png
  Done creating png.

Thanks for your help.  You can see a current snapshot at:

http://www.gimmel.org:8080/XASTIR_Snapshot.html

73,
Tim, KB4AMA