[Xastir] UDP frames

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 10 12:38:14 EST 2005

My aprsdigi code does UDP multicast.  Could be a good source of test traffic
and/or an implementation to conform to:-)  I couldn't agree more that UDP is the
perfect IP protocol to use for something that has application-level error
correction.  Futhermore UDP multicast is the closes thing to RF broadcast.

http://aprsdigi.sf.net
/a