[Xastir] GDAL and ImageMagik support for Xastir

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 11 00:12:59 EST 2005

Ok.. On a clean install of both Cygwin (using the list in README.win32) and
the latest CVS of Xastir, here's what reports NO when you run ./configure

AX25 (expected)
Festival (expected)
GPSMan (expected)
GDAL/ODR (still needs external source)
Shapelib (still needs external source)
Dbfawk (not sure about this one, might be because of missing Shapelib)
ErrorPopups (don't know about this one, not documented)
Libgc Debug (expected)
Profiling Debug (expected)

So Cygwin is getting better and better.  Now if we could just make a
executable Xastir package from it that could be downloaded and installed
without having to install the rest of the junk along with it<G>

I did have to drop PERL down a level since I'm now on 98 rather than on W2k.
For some reason the latest PERL package works on W2k but not on 98.